Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bagel With Cream Cheese and American Coffee = New State Of Mind

All I can really say right now is YUM! I just had a delicious breakfast with Georgette at the American Diner by Santa Croce. I have heard about it for 3 years now but I finally went and it was awesome!! It's amazing how far a little taste of home can go...a bagel with cream cheese and American coffee.


The weather here is gorgeous today - the perfect kind of day to sit outside and chat it up for a few hours. So, we did just that! Which you know what?! That's pretty cool to say considering most people are back home sitting inside in a cubicle at a desk working instead of LIVING LIFE.


And thinking about that has brought me to a new state of mind.


Yes, it is important for me to find a job and to make money (even if it's a small amount). But, I think that the best way for this to happen is to stop worrying so much and to start LIVING LIFE. Go out. Meet people. Enjoy the beautiful city that is currently my home. Get the word out that I'm looking. Of course try to find things as well...but not stress so much about it. This is something that is going to take some time - so I might as well enjoy the time.


I feel much better about everything. I know something is going to come along...and I know I am going to meet more and more great people along my way during this chapter of my life.


So here's to making this adventure MORE of an adventure and enjoying this experience 10x more than I have been!!


And my advice for anyone looking to gain a fresh new perspective on your life...go out and grab yourself a fresh bagel and some coffee. Have a great conversation with a friend covering 20 topics at once...you'll feel brand new and ready to tackle anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment