Sunday, November 15, 2009

We Are So Posh....


Nothing like an awesome night out with the girls! Wait, back up - nothing like an awesome DAY and NIGHT with the girls.
Georgette and I started the day off right by hitting up Il Porcospino by San Lorenzo to get some grub. As always, a little lunch date turned into a three hour chat fest...and of course, some vino took part in our fabulous lunch. She got to meet Albert...and I was happy to see him too because I have been chasing him down trying to hang out forever. It's always nice to get a free 1/2 litre of wine - good to have friends at restaurants :)
I saw Franco while we were there which was great. Albert must have told him that I was there so he came out and said hi to Georgette and I and talked to us for a few minutes. How nice! I'm pretty sure he didn't remember who I was (I mean, give the guy a break it was 3 years ago)...but it was a very nice gesture of him to visit our table.
Needless to say, we're going back...but maybe a little less vino next time because that totally killed our tab!!!!
After a nice little nappy at home, I went back out and met up with Georgette and a few other lovely ladies for what was to become the perfect evening. We started out with some drinks and fun conversation and then made our way over to The Cavalli Club at Piazza del Carmine. I really wasn't sure what to expect with the name and all...but there was no cover charge and it ended up being really cool inside and we danced our butts off for like two hours or something.
I'm not going to lie...being in a club where everyone was dressed so nice...and oh yeah, ROBERTO CAVALLI was there...made us feel pretty baller and posh!! We are totally going back :)
Now, I just have to figure out my Boston trip and we're all good....happy happy happy!!
A dopo

1 comment:

  1. hanging out with you is always fun my lady! let the adventures commence!

    ReplyDelete